Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Fun

This year's Christmas was just as action-packed as Thanksgiving was! We started off our weekend with 2 of my favorite people stopping in Richmond to stay with us for the night- Paula and Adam Richwine! That night, we celebrated Hannah's 25th birthday at Comfort (think upscale Cracker Barrel type food) and drove around looking at "posh" (as Hannah calls things) homes on Monument Avenue with cool Christmas decorations. Unfortunately, I dropped and broke my camera and have no evidence of my good friends being here. Saturday night, Adam's best friend Michael and his girlfriend Mary met us for coffee in Richmond before we headed to see the Nutcracker. Sidenote: I absolutely love the Nutcracker! It reminds me of the glory years when I used to take ballet:-) AND it definitely puts you in the Christmas spirit! On Sunday, church as always and then we headed to Tennessee for the week. The week was wonderful, getting to spend quality time with good friends and family. Unfortunately, I received a special visit from the nausea fairy on Christmas Eve and spend that night and all of Christmas Day not feeling so great (another reason why there are no pictures taken on Christmas morning with my family). The only thing that could have made Christmas better was if I had gotten a puppy:-) (hint, hint Adam) Below are some highlights of our trip!


Adam and I all dazzled up for our night out at the Nutcracker

6th annual(?) Quad Pod Christmas-- we dressed up and headed to J.Alexanders for a feast. The best present was Lindsay's little box that held a picture of her latest sonogram...she's pregnant again!


I had to put a picture of Sienna on here:-)


Emily Evans had a huge get-together at her cabin on the lake. It was great to see old friends from high school and especially great to be at the cabin. I will be so sad to see it go!


Breakfast with LeeAnna at Panera

I am so thankful that even though we live far away, I have been able to spend every Christmas in Cleveland. I can't wait until next year!

1 comment:

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

I'm kinda shocked that you want a puppy!!! Like a live animal!? :)