Monday, December 1, 2008

I can't believe it....

I honestly cannot believe that I am  starting this thing. But something has sucked me in this time.  Whether it's the ability to let my family keep in touch with my life even though we live far away, the chance to stalk all of my friends even more than I already do:-), or just the fact that I can make my page look super cute,  I'm going to give this thing a try.  I know that I don't have super important passionate and theological things to say (and I'm definitely not the best writer in the world), but who cares:-)  So today is December 1st and I am going to give it a try for the month of December.  Surely there is enough excitement in this month to get me through!

10 comments:

Bernadette said...

Love it! And your page is so cute! Miss you.

Meagan said...

Yay, Shawn. Welcome welcome!

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! I'm so happy :)

John and Court said...

YEAH :) I am sooo excited!! It is a great way to keep up with you busy bodies in VA!!

Abigail said...

Come on over.... join the dark side!

Jenn said...

I've linked you on the DZT blogroll... let me know if that's okay!

Erica said...

This is fantastic!! We can keep in touch better..and I love stalking people too, so I'm happy to add you to my list! ha By the way, I am LOVING that it is called the Rooha's! :)

Garry said...

Welcome to the Blogging world Shawn. I look forward to reading your posts

Uncle Garry

Jules said...

Yay Shawn!! I'm so excited I get to see how you are now! Hope all is well in youth ministry and marraige! Love ya.

The Stums said...

Your mom and I have discussed blogs and that we both stalk them. Now you can too--in the open like the rest of us. Um, and I'll just mention that we have the same blog background for Christmas. How fun is that?