1. Birthdays! These are just a few of the wonderful people that I share a birthday with in October:
2. Cake Decorating Class! I'm in a small group at church and we're s.l.o.w.l.y learning how to decorate cakes:
3. Anniversary! Adam and I will be celebrating our 3rd Anniversary on October 6th. We will be celebrating for a couple of days at this fabulous place:
4. Fall Decor! I actually don't have any fall decor up yet in my house but that is getting done today! Envision a fall wreath, pumpkins on the front step, pumpkin candles burning, new placemats....
5. Halloween! I think I just like the kid's concept of Halloween with the dressing up and the trick-or-treating but as adult, I love all the candy!
6. Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Pumpkin Muffins, Pumpkin Pancakes, Pumpkin Cookies... you name it. If it's got pumpkin, I'm there.
7. Tennessee Football! It's on almost every weekend and nothing screams Fall more than TN Football! Oh, to be back in TN.... Go Vols!
8. Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Obviously, this is a great cause that takes over the entire month of October... but the best part of my month is that I get to wear jeans and my breast cancer t-shirt once a week to work! Jeans at work is always a good thing! (Sorry for the ghastly picture)
9. Fall clothes! Who doesn't love big chunky sweaters, leggings, layers, flats, and orange? Sigh.. It makes me want to go shopping right now. It's a shame that it's always more expensive to shop in the winter!
10. The Time Change! (Well, at least I think it's in October) Who doesn't love an extra hour of sleep? Especially sleeping with the windows open... And since my watch is currently broke and unable to change time, I got a new watch this weekend! (Note to anyways that cares: This is not actual said watch:-))
I'm a Cleveland, TN girl at heart finding myself living in another small town-- Chester, VA. I'm married to Adam, one of the best husbands in the world (no exaggeration!). I'm a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner while Adam is the high school youth pastor at Cornerstone Church. We love to travel, eat creative food, and hang out with anyone and everyone. I'm an incessant planner, but slowly finding out that God's way is bigger and better than anything I can plan on my own. Hopefully I will be sharing about all this on here!