Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wicked Weekend

I love girl time! I'm so thankful and appreciative that my mom and Abby each made the long haul to Virginia this past weekend for "Girls Weekend" as Adam so lovingly referred to. He had to go up to Northern VA for a class so it left the girls to do our thing. Here's a weekend recap: Thursday night, mom and Abby arrived safely. We hung out at the house, I cooked a mexican fiesta, and everyone (excluding me, cause I could care less:-)) watched March Madness basektball.


Denali greeting everyone! Props to Abby for putting up with him the whole weekend:-)


Friday we headed to Williamsburg for some outlet shopping and a yummy dinnner at the Blue Talon Bistro. For some strange reason, we had HORRIBLE waiters all weekend. No one wanted to ever bring us bread! Does this say something about us???





And oh yeah, I got a nosering about a week ago:-) Mom refuses to call it a nosering. She prefers "nose stud".


Saturday consisted of a filling breakfast at Cracker Barrell, Target, and relaxing before the big night! We had Wicked tickets for the Landmark Theatre at 8pm, however we ALMOST missed it due to our SLOW service at Europa. Seriously people, we tip good if you deserve it! We raced to the theatre, with my out-of-town cousin driving the wrong direction down Cary St., with my mom tripping up the steps at the theatre, and sat down with 3 minutes before the show started. Panting and sweating all the way. Wicked was FABULOUS and I'm so happy the show came to Richmond!









Mom and Abby had to get up early Sunday morning for the drive, but it was so nice to have a piece of Cleveland up here in Virginia. Visitors are welcome anytime!

No comments: