Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thoughts on the Drive Home

1. I had a really great birthday. I LOVE birthdays and I don't think I'll ever get bored/sick of celebrating. I will blog about the day's festivities later. Thank you to everyone who called/texted/facebooked/gifted, etc. Which brings me to my next point:
2. Why do people that you don't even know that well send you Happy Birthday messages on facebook? Come on people, we really aren't "friends".
3. UPS drivers are the worst on the interstate. I have actually been secretly boycotting using them due to their bad driving.
4. People are probably saying the same thing about me since I got my Iphone (:-)) and now have the luxury of checking my email while driving.
5. People that are super anxious all the time should not have children.
6. People that are not responsible should not have sex. Quote of the day: "I'm sure I didn't catch anything or have any STD. I pray everyday. So I couldn't get one because I pray every day". ..... Realllly?????
7. I sooo sooo badly want to be in Cleveland to celebrate my pregnant friends with their showers. I feel like I am seriously missing out on life events. Why does airfare have to be so expensive??
8. My husband is one of the most selfless people that I know. Hands down. I'm not really sure how I got so lucky.
9. I turned 27 and officially fell apart. I pulled something in my back and now am wearing a Thermacare heat wrap around my torso. And this is the 2nd time it's happened.
10. Hannah and Brandon's baby shower is Friday night. It's gonna be the most interesting coed Cornerstone shower yet I feel like. I have a part as a cheerleader. I have to learn lines. And get a cheerleading outfit. Enough said about that.
11. How do people have so much time to be on the computer? Like to be on facebook all the time? And to check your email all the time? Maybe I'm just jealous that I don't sit at a desk all day.
12. Tammy Two-Tone is shaking violently lately. This is what happened before that last tire blew out. Please pray for our lives on a daily basis.
13. Denali Dog is getting big. And once we realized he wasn't deaf (only selective hearing:-)), he's proving to be a somewhat smart dog. SOMEWHAT. If we could get this biting thing under control, we'd be good. We also still can't believe that we paid money for him to shed this bad:-)

That's all for now:-)

1 comment:

Erica said...

Shawn, Happy Belated Birthday! Ha Believe it or not, I really did mean to wish you a happy bday when I saw my facebook notification...unless of course I fall into the category of random people wishing you a happy birthday on facebook...then, I never had any intention whatsoever of doing it! :)

Secondly, it's really not that glamorous to always been on facebook/email/blogs. It means that you sit all day at a desk, and it gets soooooooo old soooooo quickly!! (Not to mention, burns ZERO calories.)