Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2 Years and Counting

I can't believe that Adam and I have been married 2 years! The time has flown by and I feel like it was yesterday that we were shoving cake in each other's faces and moving to Virginia! We celebrated big time over the weekend with a really great 3-day trip to Boston. (Pictures and details to be posted later). But yesterday, October 6, was our official anniversary and with it falling on a weekday and Adam leaving for Atlanta at 4:30 AM this morning, we enjoyed a delicious dinner and dessert at Millie's Diner in Richmond. And of course when we got home we sat and watched the video of the actual ceremony:-) No tears this time!













Happy Anniversary Adam! These have been the best 2 years of my life and I can't wait for 62 more:-)

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

Love these pics!

The Stums said...

Precious. What's also precious are the boots you are wearing in the pic at the top of your blog. I want them.