Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm in love....







....with our new puppy! I mean, I feel like a proud parent. I want to show him off to everyone and take him everywhere (Which is NOT a good sign for when we actually have children). We picked Denali up on Saturday in Fayetteville, NC. The breeders said that he was the calmest one of the 9 and so far we've found that to be true. He rode the entire 3 hours on my lap without making a sound! He's about 9 or 10 lbs right now (we think) and he's a big ball of fur. But the best thing is that he doesn't shed! That's right folks, he's hypoallergenic (because of the half poodle)... and also the reason we chose this breed. We are working on crate training and potty training and I must say that he is doing a pretty good job (We won't count the fact that he kept Adam and I up half the night last night with his yelps) But he really is soooo precious and loveable. So that's enough gooshing from this parent-- here are some pictures:-)

6 comments:

Macaroni and Cheesecake said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute!! Congratulations on your new addition and good luck with the crate training!

The Stums said...

He might be the cutest dog I've ever seen. Really, he's so cute!

lindsay rae said...

he is precious! ben and i just oooed and awwwed over those pictures. and, the name is awesome!

Unknown said...

Awwwwww. I'm either coming over next week or you can bring him for a visit. He's so cute!!!

Garry said...

We are doing the puppy thing as well as we got not one but two little dogs. At times I think what was I thinking! Have fun

Lindsey said...

Your new puppy is so cute. And that is a lot coming from me considering I am not an animal girl. :) BTW, thanks for commenting on my blog. Didn't know if anyone would actually read that. ha ha...my posts are always so stinkin long. Oh well...we need to talk soon. It has been MONTHS! Love you girl!