Friday, July 30, 2010

What We've Been Up To

I've decided that summer time is the worst for trying to keep up with a blog. I just want to be outside all the time! I'll take 100 degree weather ANYDAY over winter. I also realized that I hadn't blogged in so long that my wallpaper had expired. How sad! Anyways, here's some pictures of what we've been up to lately along with a smancy background (just for you, mom!)

A trip to the Outer Banks with this wonderful family


You have no idea how hard this was to do for our family!


Day One at the beach=needed a little bit more of a tan before I hopped in a picture


Relaxing with my favorite sibling and cousins


Denali celebrated his first birthday! Too bad we forgot about it:-)


My latest project around the house: I hung pictures up our naked stairwell and I love it!


I even crashed the Brose family vacation for a little while at VA Beach


King Family Vineyards in Charlottesville with the Reusses


LOVE my in-laws!


A little rock-climbing for the boys


Running around Maymont Park


A visit from my FAVORITE little man, Rader


And of course his mom and dad-- Life long BFF's:-)


Today is consisting of a run (as soon as my husband wakes up), a trip to the river, and a wonderful dinner at Cous Cous. Ahh..life is good:-)

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

Love the new background! Great pics!
Mom

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

I'm so behind on blogging and reading blogs myself. Love the frames on the stairs and your running pic! :)