Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Things I Hate Talking About


I really don't enjoy putting sad or depressing things on my blog, but I just felt like I should share the latest with what's going on with Bam. Christmas was great getting to spend lots of time with the family but it was extremely evident that Bam was not feeling like her usual self. Over the past few weeks, from what I'm hearing from my mom and dad, she has spent a large amount of time sleeping and in a significant amount of pain. They have set up a Hospice nurse and a "sitter" to be with her while my mom, dad, aunt and uncle are rotating nights. It's especially tough to grasp this situation, especially being 8 hours away, but I still trust in God that He will be with her and take care of my Bam. They have switched her pain meds and along with Hospice, I hope she can be comfortable. As always, we appreciate prayers because that's the only thing we can do.

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze... Since you are precious and honored in my site, and because I love you". Isaiah 43:2,4a.

1 comment:

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

I know what it feels like to be so far and helpless from things that we want to be right in the middle of. We'll be praying for you and your family. love ya.